4 Things Women Should Consider Before Quit Their Job After Marriage

19.7.17

Guys, my friend asked my opinions if she quit her current job and help her future-husband-to-be’s family business or start a new business. Well, when someone asked my opinions, I’ll be straight to the point of what I think.

My friend had grad for two years and she just had her first job in April 2017 which is less than half of a year. I know how she wants a job and also know her current job is stressful for her and she complained she had a pain in chest because she tries to control her anger.  However,  be an unemployed for almost two years, you know how much her PTPTN debts increased??

There are lots of aspects that she needs to consider before she quit her job.


Responsibility
Her deceased farther had gone during our third years in university. As the eldest, she had many responsibilities and I know how depressed she is because she wants to bring her duty as an eldest correctly. Help her siblings, her mother, cover up family economy and so on. When she got her job, I am one of happiest person and really grateful for her. So, you know why I kinda disagree with her decision.

Economy crisis
So I mentioned her future-husband-to-be which is mean she will gonna engaged by next month and later will get married. Their relationship is out of sudden because they never met before and they know each other last month through their family. So, just imagine how she needs to prepare the money for marriage. It is not easy for her because she just employed and besides that, she needs to think more serious about after marriage life. My brother-in-law once reminds me not just depends on my husband but also to help him on family economy especially with nowadays economies. So, for me, I don’t want to waste my degree and need to work for my future even after married.

The unclear future
I am not hoping for something bad happen to her. But as a reminder to her and also to all women out there, please be careful for you unclear future; everlasting happy ending or divorcee! Please, I also hate want to say about this, but I need to.
This is my own sister’s experienced. She is smart, graduated from top university but she quit her job after married and followed her husband to North region. After 5 years married, they divorced because they’re always had arguments and my sister have nothing likes wealth, or money except her children. Yes, she did have a small business by selling nasi lemak to hostel’s student but it is not enough to raise her children. Only by menuntut nafkah anak, she managed to buy her children’s essential. And surprisingly, this is also happened to others single mothers.

So please! You don’t know yet your destiny of life, so please do not too over excited to be such a lovely housewife without any profit. Be smart for your own future.

STRESS!

Being unemployed is stressful, being employed is also stressful. So everything that is unpleased in our life is stressful! So when she said about business, it is also a stressful job. I am agreeing have our own business is better than be employee but if she cannot manage her stress, then I afraid it would not everlasting. That’s why I kinda feel uncomfortable when she said she want to quit her job because it is stressful. Don’t she know, doing something that you liked and suddenly it do not come well like expected it is stressful than everything?

In my case, my fiance’s parents want him to take over their business. I do remind him if he wants to take the risks, then he must ready to have big and many responsibilities so he would not mess up the existing stable business. Be rational, disciplined and have principals in your job. If not, do not put your parents down!



I am kinda jerk when I am giving opinions and that’s why when peoples want to know my opinions, my first and last word, “Sorry if this is harsh for you” because the reality is not as beautiful in fairytales. And the beautiful part is always at the end of the story and peoples always said the end of the story is the beginning of the real story.

I do support my friend if she is really determined and think that is the best for her but I also hope she will think it deeply about her future. Guys, am I wrong to worry about my friend. I really want her have the best in her life.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely. First time reading and i like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's better for women to have some kind of safety net like a secured jobs because we never know what might happen in the future.

    Btw, did you change your blog url? I tried finding yours before but the link brought me to the 'blog not found' sign

    ReplyDelete

Netizens

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images